TVTAP for PC is a well-known app for streaming TV online. After its rebranding from UKTVNow to TVTAP, this app has been downloaded by people all over the world. In the updated version you will get more European channels and more features in addition. The best part is that the app is absolutely free to use.
Isn’t that amazing? you are getting free tv on your whichever device you want to watch tv for no money. Now you don’t have to massive bills for TV connections and you don’t need separate plans from different devices you want to watch TV on. Like you don’t need a different plan for your mobile phone and a different connection for your TV at home. You can use this app on nearly every device. The only thing the app owners are taking from is your time and ad views. But that’s fine right? they need something to get the servers up all the time. At least they aren’t charging us for that.
NOW, the real question! Is it possible to download TVTAP on PC and watch free TV on your PC screen?
The Answer to it is Yes, you can definitely do it but you need a trick to do it. TVTAP isn’t available for PC in the form of an EXE file. So you will need a third party software which can run android apps on PC. It is called an Android Emulator. In this Process, we’re gonna use Bluestacks App Player for PC to install and run TVTAP on PC without any issues. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide to download and install the TVTAP APK on your PC using Bluestacks.
Download and Install TVTAP App on PC:
- First, you need to download TVTAP APK file on your windows or Mac PC from the link below.
- Now you need an android emulator for your mac or windows pc. So, head over to bluestacks.com and download your respective software.
- After downloading Bluestacks Install it and run it on your MAC or Windows PC.
- After you see the home screen just drag and drop the APK file from the downloads folder to the home screen of the Bluestacks emulator.
- TVTAP will be successfully installed on your PC. Enjoy watching free TV now 🙂